Pull your socks up for Men of League
Do you want to win a private coaching clinic with Kangaroos Coach Tim Sheens for you and your teammates? Then it’s time to pull up your socks and show your support of the Men of League Foundation!
The first annual Men of League Weekend will be held over 6 and 7 July 2013. The Weekend will raise awareness of the Men of League Foundation and the invaluable support it provides to members of the rugby league community.
To ensure our first Men of League Weekend is a great success, we’re asking local rugby league clubs and teams to purchase Men of League socks to wear during their games over the weekend. This year, all funds raised from the sale of socks will go towards supporting members of the Rugby League community who have suffered spinal cord injuries.
To encourage clubs to get involved, we’re running a competition and all rugby league clubs are invited to participate!
Step 1: Purchase Men of League socks for your team or ask your club to sponsor the initiative. Socks can be purchased here and come in a variety of styles and sizes.
Step 2: Once your socks arrive, it’s time to get creative! Either on the Weekend or in the lead up, take an image of your team/club wearing their socks with pride in a unique setting – in the middle of your local shopping centre, on stage at a concert, on top of the Harbour Bridge – the sky’s the limit!
Step 3: Email your club’s entry to email@example.com along with the following details:
contact details of a club/team representative
a link to your team/club Facebook page (if applicable)
Your entry will then be uploaded for public viewing on the Men of League Foundation’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/menofleaguefoundation
Step 4: Encourage your club’s community to get involved – get people to ‘like’ and ‘share’ the image!
The Men of League Foundation will pick the most creative shot, with the winning entry to receive a private coaching clinic with Kangaroos Coach Tim Sheens, a signed NRL All Stars jersey and two tickets to Game 3 of the State of Origin.
Entries close on Wednesday 10 July 2013 and the winner will be notified via email within seven days of the closing date.
Terms and conditions:
1) Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 10 July 2013 at 3pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3) Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the closing date and officially announced on the Men of League Foundation Facebook page and website.
4) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and conditions and the Men of League reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Men of League Foundation and not to any other party.