Men of League Magnificent 7 Terms and Conditions
Men of League Magnificent 7
￼Men of League will announce the seven finest halfbacks to have taken to the field since the first televised season. The public will be invited to vote for their top 7 from the following 14 nominees:
- Greg￼ Alexander
- Cooper Cronk
- Andrew Johns
- Stacey Jones
- Brett Kimmorley
- Allan Langer
- Steve Mortimer
- Barry Muir
- Tommy Raudonikis
- Billy Smith
- Peter ￼Sterling
- Ricky Stuart
- Arthur Summons
- Johnathan Thurston
￼￼The final 7, who will be named Men of League’s Magnificent 7, will be announced at the 2015 Gala Dinner to be held on 16 July 2015.
The competition will open 5pm Friday 22 May 2015.
To enter is simple – log onto www.menofleague.com, complete your contact details and vote on Men of League’s Magnificent 7.
Your entry will be registered and will be used to help identify the Magnificent 7. One winner will be identified from those who vote to win a limited edition framed Men of League jersey signed by the Magnificent 7.
Entries close on 9am Thursday 16 July 2015 and the winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date.￼￼
Terms and conditions:
- ￼The Men of League Magnificent 7 (‘Vote & Competition’) is conducted by The Men of League Foundation (ABN 59 101 875 398) of Level 3, Eastern Grandstand, ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2128 (‘the Promoter’).
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry and voting instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
- The competition and voting officially opens on Friday 22 May at 5pm AEST.
- The competition and voting will close 16 July 2015 at 9am AEST. After this date and time no further votes to the will be permitted.
- One vote and entry per person is eligible only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for votes not received for whatever reason.
- The winner of the competition element will be drawn by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter. The winner will be chosen at random at the Gala Dinner on 16 July 2015. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date and officially announced on the Men of League Foundation Facebook page and website.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is 1 limited edition framed Men of League jersey signed by the Magnificent 7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and conditions and the Men of League reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If the prize winner does not respond within 2 months then the prize will be forfeited.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this initiative you are providing your information to the Men of League Foundation and their event partners.
- The Promoter may disqualify you if:
- you do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions,
- you tamper in any way with the operation of the Competition. Multiple votes will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights,
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The voting will be weighted as thus:
- Vote 1 = 7 points
- Vote 2 = 6 points
- Vote 3 = 5 points
- Vote 4 = 4 points
- Vote 5 = 3 points
- Vote 6 = 2 points
- Vote 7 = 1 points
- In order to find the final tally for the top seven halfbacks, the public vote will be worth 49% of the overall vote. An independent selection panel appointed by the Men of League will have 51% of the vote.
- The final 7, to be named the Magnificent 7 will be announced at the Men of League Gala Dinner in Sydney on Thursday 16 July.
- Any queries in relation to entries, voting or the Competition are only to be discussed with the Promoters or their delegates.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the vote and competition,
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administration of this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, and the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered as a result.