The Membership, Marketing & Events Internship provides a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to gain first hand experience in these sectors.
Based in our new office at the New South Wales Rugby League Centre of Excellence, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of activities including:
- Receiving inbound calls regarding membership and events
- Membership/fundraising telemarketing
- Filing membership forms
- Processing membership forms
- Data entry
- Responding to customer/member emails enquiries
- Events assistance
- Other duties as required
The successful applicant will:
- Work well in a team environment
- Be personable, trustworthy and respectful
- Possess sound organisational and administrative skills
This internship is for 15-20 hours per week, however can be flexible to fit in with student’s schedule. Applications close Thursday 28 February 2019.
To apply for the role, please click HERE.