Terms and conditions for Men of League Heritage Round Facebook competition
The competition will commence on Monday 17/03/2014 at 5.00pm and close on Sunday 30/03/2014 at 12:00pm (midnight). The winning entries will be selected by the promoter and announced via the Men of League Facebook page and via phone on Monday 31 March. The winner will be required to confirm receipt of notice in relation to the prize and specifics of the prize by 12:00 (midday) on Wednesday 2 April 2014 or the prize will become void.
The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no party in determining the winner.
All entrants must be over the age of 18 years to enter. Only one entry per person is permitted. This competition is open to Australian residents only. Employees of Men of League are not permitted to enter. The competition is a game of skill and the winners will be judged on the most creative answer to the competition question. The winning entry will be deemed the winner and no further discussions will be entered into.
Entry is via the Men of League page www.facebook.com/menofleague.
To enter you must:
1. ‘Like’ Men of League on Facebook.
2. Then, to celebrate the Heritage Round, tell us in 25 words or less your favourite rugby league moment.
The prize is not exchangeable for any other prize. Prize not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, not transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
The prize includes:
· Two tickets to one of the Men of League Heritage Round games in Sydney between 4 and 7 April (excluding the Wests Tigers match. Final game and date to be confirmed). One of the prize tickets may taken by a child, but the child must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or carer over the age of 18.
· The opportunity to buddy up with a former or current rugby league star to help collect donations for the Men of League pre-match.
· Men of League gift pack including cap, shirt and tattoos.
The promoter is the Men of League Foundation. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all entrants in the promotion release Facebook of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
Personal information supplied in entering this competition is provided to the promoter and not to Facebook. Use of personal information will be in accordance with the Data Use Policy as displayed http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person.
The personal information we collect from you for this competition will not be sold, loaned or traded to any company other than the Men of League Foundations. The personal information we collect from this competition will only be used for the following purposes:
· To enable us to contact you in relation to the competition
· To provide you with updates from the Men of League Foundation from which you will be able to opt-out at any time.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If any part of the Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternative Prize.
We have, in preparing this competition information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.